- The Comfort Influencer(2 min read) So I gather there is such a thing nowadays gaining ground, comfort influencer. People find themselves gravitating towards comfort on social media, especially during this unstable and rapidly changing time. And why not!? It is totallyContinue reading “The Comfort Influencer”
- A Wise State of Mind, Part 3: Her Tongue(1 min read) Lifted right out of Nancy Wolgemuth’s “Adorned,” here are some of her practical examples of a wise and unwise woman, specifically her tongue. UNWISE WISE Says whatever comes to mind without hesitating Slow to speak, wordsContinue reading “A Wise State of Mind, Part 3: Her Tongue”
- Prayer Series: ChristlikenessOne thing I know for sure that we can all never graduate from is growing in Christlikeness. That is why I love this prayer of how to grow in specific ways in Christlikeness. “Dear Father, dawn returns, but withoutContinue reading “Prayer Series: Christlikeness”
- Prayer Series: Coming Up Short(5 min. read) Everyone has shortcomings. Hardly anyone would admit they don’t have shortcomings, and if we see one not admitting to any, then that there would be his/her shortcoming. If we honestly can’t see any, we just simplyContinue reading “Prayer Series: Coming Up Short”
- Meaning in the Mundane?(4 minute read) For the homemaker, it seems as if the days go by all the same. You may ask, “Where’s the fun in that? I need to ‘slay’ today!” The homemaker’s routine seems redundant. She might keep tellingContinue reading “Meaning in the Mundane?”
- A Wise State of Mind: Her Mindset and Attitudes2 minute read Previously I’ve posted about the wise woman’s state of mind, specifically emotions. To continue on the series of the wise state of mind, the next segment is: mindset and attitudes. Lifted from Nancy Wolgemuth’s amazing andContinue reading “A Wise State of Mind: Her Mindset and Attitudes”
Raising them kids under the lordship of Christ, and homeschooling them the classical way.
Women’s Study Sessions
From the attributes of God, to Pilgrim’s Progress, we always seek to glorify the Lord as we walk together.
A health and wellness brand of natural products devoid of preservatives, featuring all natural and locally sourced ingredients, i.e. lotions, hair oil, sunblock, and more.